Friday, November 10, 2006

Silverhawks: In Progress


Hi everybody,
So this one is just for fun. It may take a while to finish, but I think I'm really going to enjoy this. I've decided to redesign one of my favorite cartoons from the 80's, the Silverhawks. In case if you need a refresher course on them you can find all the info you'll need here at:
http://theflashsite.net/silverhawks/

But the basic gist of it is that they're a cyborg team. So far I've only gotten to the leader, Lt. Jonathan Quick. This is the basic sketch with some ruff colors thrown down. It'll be full color when I'm done. Hopefully that won't be too long of a wait.
CO.

1 comment:

BlueNight said...

Coolness. I was thinking about Silverhawks the other day, and I was wondering why they made it sound like it was necessary to cyborg them; I thought maybe it had something to do with acceleration stress on a flesh body, but not on a cyborg. That's the only way to get someone out there on the frontier of known space: 5 g constant thrust...?